Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Week Sixteen

Week 16 of pregnancy: April 27 - May 4, 2011

Symptoms: Hungry all the time... big belly... are they connected? Yes.

Not much commentary again this week. Just waiting (not so) patiently for my appointment on Friday.

I've been craving fruit again (I did with Declan, too, so please no one tell me that this means it's a girl!) Strawberries, plums, nectarines... Yum. But I've mostly been settling for apples. Other cravings? Grilled cheese (have had one for breakfast two days in a row), baked potatoes (making those tonight), anything with lemon pepper. Every night I make some kind of veggies, and I always add a healthy dose of lemon pepper to mine. It makes all veggies better!

Declan has been napping so well lately. Always at least an hour, usually two, at a relatively predictable time in the mid-afternoon. I'm hoping against hope that this schedule lasts until the baby is born. It would be nice to have chunk of time in the afternoon with just one child awake, so that I can get some stuff done that's hard to do with a toddler underfoot. I'm not so optimistic as to think that the baby would nap at the same time, but oh, that would be heavenly!

Speaking of getting stuff done, I'm off to finish the dishes and start dinner before the kiddo wakes up.

No comments: