Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just Remembered

Becky and I baked dozens of yummy oatmeal raisin cookies the night before I went to be induced. It was a great distraction, a way to get out of the house (we baked at Sue's), and the nurses got a delicious snack the next morning.

I had totally forgotten about baking cookies.

I want to do it again, but I also don't really want to be induced again, so hopefully I'll be kind of guessing that "this is it!" Maybe every time I have a few good contractions I'll make a batch... and if it turns out not to be labor, I'll eat them.

Mmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to fly up and make that happen... oh, if only!

I haven't read your blog in a bit so I am behind, but from reading your most recent post what type of car cover and/ or humidifier are you looking for? A cousin has to share the love.

I can't wait until Thanksgiving!

Love,

Becky