Friday, September 17, 2010

Addendum

Nevermind about the presents. Turns out I misunderstood - Aaron actually wanted to drive an hour to Toys R Us in Des Moines to get gift IDEAS. So we go through the whole store, I'm thinking we're here to buy stuff, then Aaron's like, "Ready to go?" It was confusing and a little frustrating. But honestly, I think I want to order him stuff online. Because I was sorely disappointed in the selection of age-appropriate toys at the store.

BUT!

THE BIG NEWS!

THE REASON I AM POSTING TWICE IN ONE DAY!

Declan is walking!

I've seen him standing on his own a few different times today. So tonight, I was sitting on the floor, he was standing at the toy chest, and I held out my hands... he took three steps! I was thinking it was a fluke, so I tried putting him a few steps away, and he did it again! And again! It's so exciting. He's not too steady, and I think five or so steps is his max right now, but it is coming!

No comments: