Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We're On?

Okay, we have the internet again. I hope it lasts this time. It should, since we're paying for it ourselves.

Declan is almost 11 months old now! I am busy planning his first birthday, and I think I've finally settled on a plan: After I get off of work (2 pm), we'll meet up with family and friends at the local pumpkin patch, which has hayrides and stuff, then for dinner we're reserving a room at a pizza place and we'll have pizza, cake, and presents.

In the meantime, we're enjoying our baby while he's still a baby and not a toddler (which will be very soon!) He has four big ol' teeth, he babbles all the time, and when he's not babbling, he's eating. I swear, it's like he has the body and brain of a baby and the stomach of a teenager. Tonight for dinner he ate like 25 mini ravioli, half an apple (diced), and he's on his 3rd graham cracker with no signs of stopping.

Declan is starting to bite us for fun. I don't know what to do, because he doesn't understand discipline at all. Any tips would be great. I've tried yelling (not at him, just like, "OW! That hurts!"), ignoring him, picking him up and putting him on the other side of the room...

Anyway, more later. I forgot how to blog without rambling. If I ever knew how.

No comments: