Friday, March 25, 2011

Intelligender Disappointment

So here's how my Intelligender test turned out:


I can't tell which it is!

The dark green is for boy. The orange is for girl.

Mine is neither! I'm having a hermaphrodite baby!

Here's the more in-depth analysis (because you KNOW I've been scouring the internet for tips ever since I took it at 7 am.)

Most people who got "boy" results had very dark, army green. No orange at all. People who got "girl" results *sometimes* had clear orange, but most of the time people report having some green particles in there. One person said that when she emailed Intelligender for help reading her test (I did this too, waiting to hear back), they said to disregard particles.

If you disregard particles, mine is a GIRL. But I'm not entirely convinced...

No comments: