Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Week Eight

Pregnancy Week Eight: March 1-8, 2011

Symptoms: Nausea, fatigue, fatigue, fatigue

I feel like I could sleep all day. Unfortunately, Declan has other plans. As does my job.

The nausea was actually a little better for a few days this week. Not consistently, but enough to give me hope that someday soon, I'll be able to eat like a normal person. I have perfected the art of eating tiny snacks every hour or so, which keeps the nausea at bay. But in the evenings, it seems to come whether I eat snacks or not. Oh well.

I am so excited that my mom and Katherine will be here on Tuesday! Less than a week! We're going to go to the outlet mall for sure, and I am so pumped to buy a pair of maternity jeans. And also a BellaBand, to keep my scrub pants up.

Other than shopping, I'm trying to think of things we can do... It's still snowy outside today, but the high the day that they arrive is *supposed* to be 53. We shall see. I have a feeling we'll spend a lot of time just hanging around the house anyway, given my current energy level.

I guess I'm getting off-topic. The pregnancy seems to be progressing well. My belly is growing, my nausea is still present, I'm tired as heck, and I only had one spotting incident this week. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that at my doctor's appointment on Friday, we get good news.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

YAY can't wait to see you on tuesday!