Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weeks Ten & Eleven

Pregnancy Week 10: March 16 - 23, 2011
Pregnancy Week 11: March 23 - 30, 2011

Symptoms: Nausea here and there, fatigue, peeing a little more (or is it in my head?)

Yes, I skipped an update. Life has been an annoying mixture of lazy and crazy. And I think, in the back of my mind, I'm still worried about the baby actually being alive in there. Sometimes when writing these updates I think, "Man, this will suck if I have a miscarriage and have to look back at these updates when going through my blog history."

But of course, I will try to remain optimistic.

My symptoms seem to be abating. Nausea still happens once in a while, but it's no longer a nightly occurrence. Even the belly bloat has gone down somewhat.

My mother-in-law and stepfather-in-law are coming next Sunday. I have to find the energy to clean the house. No idea where I'll find it, but it's gotta happen.

A week from Friday I have my next doctor's appointment. I am already on the edge of my seat, because I know that she'll use the doppler this time. Hearing that little heartbeat will work wonders for my anxiety.

No comments: