Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Week Twelve

Pregnancy Week Twelve: March 30 - April 6, 2011

Symptoms: Peeing more, runaway emotions, hunger, some nausea in evenings, FATIGUE

I have a stuffy nose this week. And a headache. And my mother-in-law and stepfather-in-law are in town.

Here's what I need: A long nap. Here's what I have to look forward to each day: A rambunctious toddler who is so distracted by having guests in the house that he WILL. NOT. NAP! But he *will* get so tired that he throws blocks at my head and cries for an hour straight before passing out in my lap.

On the bright side (literally), it has been gorgeous outside this week. Temps from 65-80, mostly sunny - perfect playground weather. And despite my fatigue and terrible mood, we've made the most of it. Declan can now run across the bouncy bridge and go down the slide by himself! He's getting so big. I can't wait for him to teach his little brother or sister all about the playground. :)

No comments: