Thursday, June 2, 2011

Week Twenty!

Week Twenty of Pregnancy: May 25 - June 1, 2011

Symptoms: Belly growing, hips aching at night

Man, this week has been crazy. Not pregnancy wise, just... life in general.

Monday, Aaron was off of work. I was exhausted from the weekend, and got frustrated when I couldn't relax when I got home from work, but had to join in the outing for ice cream and the park. Then that night, Lindsey's grandma died.

Tuesday I was double exhausted, and the state inspectors showed up at work. That work day was the craziest I've had in a long time. Lindsey called Aaron that morning to tell him that her grandma's funeral is scheduled for the same time as our ultrasound, so she wouldn't be able to babysit.

Wednesday, Declan had diarrhea and I had to change TEN blowout poopy diapers, including puddles of poop in various places around the house.

Today, the state inspectors wanted to watch me take care of people at work. It was like a test in school, but way more nerve wracking because you can't get fired from school. Then I found out that Aaron has to work mandatory overtime tomorrow, and can't make it to the ultrasound. So this afternoon, I was hunting for a babysitter like crazy, because there's no way that Declan could hang out in the ultrasound room for an hour.

Finally, I got a hold of Aaron's dad, who promised me that between him and Aaron's grandma, someone will be able to watch Declan tomorrow. So now I am starting to get excited again, instead of stressed.

I'll be updating more tomorrow, I'm sure!

No comments: