Friday, May 8, 2009

The Final Countdown

To do before I return to the motherland (TEXAS!): 

- Ultrasound! Wednesday the 13th of May. We get to find out whether Baby is a boy or a girl, and I couldn't be more excited! Honestly, I'm looking forward to this more than I was for... anything. This is huge! I'll have this kid for the rest of my life. Also, if it's a girl, Aaron's given me full naming rights. Hooray!

- Cognitive Psychology exam. Thursday the 14th. Yeah, right! Like I'll be able to focus very well when all I want to do is shop for baby clothes. Ha.

- Doctor's appointment. Friday the 15th. This will be pretty anticlimactic after the ultrasound. Oh goody, we get to hear the heartbeat. (sarcasm). I'll already know what his / her face looks like! Heartbeat shmeartbeat. 

- Figure out how to withdraw by Friday the 15th. The guy who I've been told to contact won't reply to my emails or phone calls. On Monday I'm marching up to his office and demanding a withdrawal form. 

- Finish packing by Tuesday the 19th. And somehow perform magic so that all of my stuff can fit in one Mustang. I have a feeling I'll be giving away some clothes and books...

No comments: