Friday, May 15, 2009

Nothing Yet

I'm you're looking for a name announcement, keep twiddling your thumbs until at least tomorrow. 

I thought that Aaron and I would be able to sit down and have a conversation about it today, but I forgot that he's a total WORKAHOLIC and is working all three of his jobs today - cooking from 6 am to 2 pm, landscaping from 2 to 8, then bouncing at a club in Des Moines from 9 pm to 3 am. What is that, like a 21 hour day?!

Yeah, um... my days last approximately 14 hours max... Fall asleep by midnight, wake up at 10. Baby is sapping all of my energy. And all of my calories, apparently. Despite eating like a COW for the past month, I've lost another 5 pounds. This makes my doctor angry. He says that I should not be losing weight at this point, and that by not eating enough, I'm depriving my baby of vital nutrients. 

Okay, you can't fool me. I saw the ultrasound. That little dude has a belly to rival his mother's, and was measuring almost a week ahead on all of his measurements. He clearly isn't being deprived of anything. Besides, I'm totally eating enough food. I mean, I eat all the time. It's just that I don't really like fatty foods or red meat right now, so I'm gorging myself on fruits and veggies and pasta and chicken. 

I figure this is the only time in my life that I'll be ordered by a medical professional to eat a cheeseburger and a milkshake, so I'm going with it. But just to spite him, I also went out and bought a bunch of apples and worked out at the gym for an extra 15 minutes today :)

AUSTIN ON TUESDAY! I'm beyond excited.

No comments: