Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The End is Nigh

Just got home from the doctor's... I really hate it there. And now I have to go every two weeks! So I've got five more appointments, then I go every week for four more appointments, and then he's born! If everything goes as planned. Which I hope it does.

I felt bad today because I told the guy drawing my blood that the last time I got blood drawn (which was by him as well) was the first time I had bruised after giving blood. I was expecting him to say that it was because of pregnancy, or something, but he just got all apologetic. Dude, it was no big deal. I just had a little bruise and was trying to make conversation. 

Aaron took the night off and we're going to see Harry Potter. I'm excited! He said he did it because he knows how I hate the doctor, so it's like a reward. Reminds me of the time when I was 5 and had to get a bunch of shots, so my parents bought me The Lion King on VHS. Except I'm not 5 anymore. But I did have to lose two whole vials of blood, and drink a yucky glucose drink, and have my belly prodded. So I guess I'll go with it and enjoy my reward. 

No comments: