Saturday, July 25, 2009

Twenty-Something

Just because the "something" happens to only be one day doesn't mean that I can't say I'm twenty-something.

I had a great birthday! Babysat in the morning, then went to lunch and my 4D ultrasound with Aaron, Mom and Katherine. Aaron made us steak, mashed potatoes and broccoli for dinner, which I gobbled down while watching Coraline. Then Elle picked me up, gave me a cupcake, and we went to see Orphan with the Goodriches plus Ben. Then off to Julie's house, where we finished the butterfly puzzle! What a day. 

Although really nothing can beat seeing Declan in 3D. Aaron cried the whole time, Katherine kept calling him creepy, and the tech told us he looked "buff." He's got Aaron's nose, my chin, and very pretty lips. I think he has my cheeks, too, poor guy. I've never seen another baby with jowls like the ones I had.

We also double checked that he's a boy, and YEP, no question. We saw it in 3D. Aaron was so proud. So if anyone out there was hesitating on buying something blue, don't worry. :)

Now I have a weekend full of doing nothing. I hate when Aaron works 8-6. I wake up when he leaves and when he gets home, I'm cranky from being so bored all day. At least when he works 5-11 we get the day together and then I have the evening to relax (because I need some alone time after a day with Aaron!) Only kidding, I love him.

Anyway, I'm obviously bored and boredom-induced blogging usually results in boring, rambley posts. So I'll go have some Honey-Nut Cheerios and wallow in sorrow that Jeopardy isn't on during the weekends.

No comments: