- Despite years of believing the opposite, I can fall asleep sitting up. In fact, I can fall asleep sitting up, in the middle of a conversation, while nursing the baby.
- Babies do not recognize a difference between night and day.
- Boobs full of milk are not attractive, nor are they comfortable. They are, however, quite useful.
- Nursing at 4 am is much more enjoyable if you are watching Gossip Girl and eating cake.
- Deflated pregnant bellies are very strange and jiggly.
Will write more later, Declan is crying for food. Which is me.