Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week One

Aaron was napping on the couch. Declan was napping on my chest. And they farted simultaneously in their sleep. My life with two boys has officially begun.

The baby is perfect. Tiny fingers, tiny, unfocused eyes, tiny lips that have the power of one thousand Hoover vacuums when they suck on my very sore boobs... Sorry if that was TMI. It's one of the big issues in my life right now. 

The first week has been trying, I won't lie. Not much sleep, lots of learning. But I'm so lucky to have lots of family close by to provide us with food, cleaning, an extra pair of baby-carrying arms so that I can take a shower once in a while. My goal for next week is to actually wear a new, clean outfit every day! I'll let you know how that goes.

Pics from week one: 

No comments: