Friday, August 5, 2011

Weeks Twenty-five Through Twenty-nine

Weeks 25-29 of pregnancy: June 29 - August 3, 2011

Symptoms: Heartburn like crazy, baby movement like crazy

I'll admit it, I'm a slacker. We've had a really busy month, and while I have thought about writing an update, it was never quite the right time, I was never in quite the right mood (or Declan wasn't in the right mood to let me!)

On the bright side, I now have a lot to write about!

The most exciting thing for me is that we've officially decided on a name for Baby Brother: Asher Wesley. Hurrah! It only took 27 long weeks :)

On July 27, I had both my glucose test (longest 3 hours of my life, trying to entertain Declan at the hospital in between blood draws) and my 28 week doctor's appointment. Everything came back perfect. Asher is measuring a week ahead, but that's to be expected. I make big boys. He also gave Dr. Thompson and I a good laugh by kicking the doppler while she was trying to listen to his heartbeat. Like, right on the money.

I am thrilled to be in my third trimester! I will be even more thrilled next Wednesday when I hit 30 weeks. I still have a lot I want to get done before he comes, but selfishly, I want time to go by as fast as possible, so that I can meet my new baby!

No comments: