Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flutter

Today I couldn't pay attention in Philosophy because Baby was kicking me! The past couple of nights I have been able to feel the little kicks when I'm very still and laying on my back. This morning, I was just sitting in class, minding my own business, and Baby was fluttering up a storm!

It's the weirdest sensation. It feels like when you have a twitch in your eye, but not half as annoying, because it's Baby. He or she is six inches long by now, and weighs a quarter of a pound. That seems huge to me! Only two and a half more weeks until we find out whether to buy pink or blue things, the suspense is killing me. 

In other news, I'm hungry and thirsty all the time, I pee constantly, and I'm running out of loose dresses and empire-waist shirts to hide my belly! Also, Aaron announced that if Baby's a girl, I can name her whatever I want! All I had to do was bug him with enough names ("What about Violet, honey? Or what about Charlotte?" x 8,143 different names) and he gave up. Woo!

No comments: