Wednesday, September 2, 2009

C'est Septembre!

I sat down to write a blog post earlier, but Aaron was in a very hyper mood and kept play-punching me, pressing keys, throwing pillows, etc. So I only got one sentence down before I gave up.

I am so excited that it's September. If there's one thing that this pregnancy has taught me, it's to appreciate each month. I've never been happier for (or more aware of) the beginning of September. Usually I'm only vaguely aware of dating my papers 9-whatever-whatever, and get caught off guard my the big group of birthdays (Mom, Sue, Angie, Ashley, Julie) between the 3rd and the 13th.

... Maybe we'll be adding another September birthday to my collection? I've been having contractions (irregular, nothing to call the doctor about) and lots of pressure in my nether-regions. Something is happening in there, for sure. I think Declan's feeling cramped.

I'm counting down the days until the doctor takes me off of bed rest next Tuesday! My greatest fear is that I'll go in, all excited to be taken off bed rest, and I'll be even more dilated / effaced, and have to be admitted to the hospital. Keeping my fingers (and legs) crossed.

No comments: